At Brazeiros, we are dedicated to providing you with as safe a dining experience as possible during these trying times. As such, we are adhering to the guidelines outlined by the Health Department and taking extra steps to help ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable. You can read more about our special dining considerations here.
A note on reservations:
We attempt to spread reservation times to minimize crowding in the restaurant, but if you have concerns we recommend making reservations during low risk times:
- Between 4-6pm or after 8pm Monday through Thursday
- Between 2-5pm or after 8:30pm Friday through Sunday
Additional steps we are taking:
- All employees must wear masks.
- Customers must wear masks to and from the table.
- We ask that the customers wear their masks if going to the salad bar or bathroom.
- We provide several hand sanitizer stations for the guests and employees.
- We allow seating of up to 8 per table. If a party is larger than that then we sit them at separate tables, but in close to one another.
- The salad bar is still self serving, but we ask that while at the salad bar customers remain 6ft apart.
- Employees are required to wash their hands.
- The meats are still served on skewers tableside to all guests.
If you have questions, please call us at 865.247.0295